Help with DL build

Do you have a problem? Can't solve it on your own? Post here and we'll help!
ArmedProphet
Spider

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Hey guys,

I just started AsgardMu and love it. It's amazing. Good job to the developers.

SO, I wanted to play DL but I only like the raven not the horse. I been told that the Raven is bad and or the attack speed might be bugged.
Is this true ?

I haven't played Mu for a few years.

Can you guys give me some advice ? Is there a way to not use the horse ?

Thank you :D
INTOX
Genocider

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 pm

I thought u can use both .... horse and raven in one time.... now its used from inventory... so dont need to put it on some special place...

Also didnt test raven here... from what i saw on start it can be usefull..... but didnt saw any DL using it :)
MuOnline 2019 - zapneš MuHelper - /offlevel - reset - přidělit body -vyhazet bordel - >>repeat till FR :roll:
Qaek
Medusa

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Well, of course you can play without a horse but I would not recommend it. When you level up your horse to max it adds 50% damage absorb that stacks together with your cape. To be honest, horse is what makes you a less paper. Raven does a fine damage but it sucks without ML upgrades. Not sure about attack speed though.
SNiP
Nightmare

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Hi,

Honestly, haven't really tested much of raven yet. But in general, it's not very good on servers with high stats (e.g. with resets, like this one).
Horse is *very* powerful and you will want to get it asap.

Overall, DL is a very strong character here I can definitely recommend trying him out.

Enjoy. If you'd like any tips, write me on discord (snip) or ingame (F, PM) - Lich. ;)