Ruud

Free chat, spam, emoji. :)
guldur
Yeti

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:10 pm

Sweety wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 pm
oh cmon now…

all I´ve read from Guldur was "top players killing bosses, so I cant.. top players doing top stuff so I cant..."
I mean yeah, faction system sucks ass in this game, but u can´t blame system for this.. This stuff is meant for top players, you aren´t supposed to farm it with 50[0]

edit: I just found out, who Guldur is on his main character and I take it back.. my apologies pal, you´re on point :D

CZ: jaká byla tlačovka?:D nevím nic a SNiP mi to chce tajit! :/
Maybe u don't know but WassuP is my char so it was in top for most of the time (maybe now not so much but lately i'm really like half done with server) - i would't post this if i not get a full experience of that what i wrote. :) GulduR was only elf for support before first gr ^^ (im fkd up with nicknames - guldur is like my "main nickname" but each game type [and each class in mu0]- fps, moba, rpg etc has own :D)

I really had some experience in settings of servers (it was maybe like 10 years ago but i had 2 or 3 times my own server and was helping in preparing a few other ones, check my ragezone acc - 2004 year of creation) and i know how it can end. Maybe now it looks great - a lot of online, a lot of ppl spending $ for vips, top happy with having everything etc but without huge changes server will be literally unplayable and ppl start quitting for real and it could end like in most of servers, few weeks later only 50-100 ppl from top still playing. Maybe it's enough here and im only making fool of myself - don't know. I just always liked servers that have always some fresh blood - not boring ones where only having everything mean anything. Ofc it will never be like new server but with good config (starter pack are one of good things - ppl dont like old servers and sth like this give them opportunity to get a lot of rr's) it will bring more ppl - especially when server will be stable. I would like this server to be long term like it supposed to be because I really liked it (not so much now) for most of the time (and as posted before it always had flaws - but not that much as now) and always wanted to be better - that's why i started to warn about those changes (i know i'm boring but immortal on offlevel was one of first points when balance started to ruin. I said then that offlevel is ok [this game have a lot of afk requirement especially for old farts like us (we must be real - no way a lot of young ppl play this game xD) who have families, work etc] but if u really wanna immortal make it available on some mid tier maps - not top. You can also give more prize for real online - disable goblin points on offlevel. Imo also change rate - 1gp for 1h is really low, 10 days = 240gp so eg. farming one chaos talisman will take 50 (!) days, 24h of exp talisman (or pet + ring) = 12.5 days (both for full buff - 25 days...) etc. Ppl started to go on maps they couldn't achieve for many next rr's) but i wasn't listened and it started to be extremely bad. Now with master and majestic level will be even worse - ppl go on maps that should require almost full gear - but /offlevel and np... But maybe this is only my opinion - and ofc I don't blame anyone if he see it differently. :)

//edit - don't wanna spam more in another thread so i just end this here
Ok, when i see in topic about emg that's everything is tested and fine (no its not, and it was even before full stats. when emg kills ds wizard ten times faster than sum - ok, with 2 lvl higher wings and a bit better staff that give like ~10% not 1000% :D) - i guess this server is just not for me, I have completely different experience with gameplay and ok - i'm not the admin here. :)
Anyway it was nice to play here (at least for first month) but this config is not for me. I hope in future i can find on good server some of nice players i found here. ;] Cheers.
Sweety
Tantalos

Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 am

guldur wrote:
Sweety wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 pm
oh cmon now…

all I´ve read from Guldur was "top players killing bosses, so I cant.. top players doing top stuff so I cant..."
I mean yeah, faction system sucks ass in this game, but u can´t blame system for this.. This stuff is meant for top players, you aren´t supposed to farm it with 50[0]

edit: I just found out, who Guldur is on his main character and I take it back.. my apologies pal, you´re on point :D

CZ: jaká byla tlačovka?:D nevím nic a SNiP mi to chce tajit! :/
Maybe u don't know but WassuP is my char so it was in top for most of the time (maybe now not so much but lately i'm really like half done with server) - i would't post this if i not get a full experience of that what i wrote. :) GulduR was only elf for support before first gr ^^ (im fkd up with nicknames - guldur is like my "main nickname" but each game type [and each class in mu0]- fps, moba, rpg etc has own :D)

I really had some experience in settings of servers (it was maybe like 10 years ago but i had 2 or 3 times my own server and was helping in preparing a few other ones, check my ragezone acc - 2004 year of creation) and i know how it can end. Maybe now it looks great - a lot of online, a lot of ppl spending $ for vips, top happy with having everything etc but without huge changes server will be literally unplayable and ppl start quitting for real and it could end like in most of servers, few weeks later only 50-100 ppl from top still playing. Maybe it's enough here and im only making fool of myself - don't know. I just always liked servers that have always some fresh blood - not boring ones where only having everything mean anything. Ofc it will never be like new server but with good config (starter pack are one of good things - ppl dont like old servers and sth like this give them opportunity to get a lot of rr's) it will bring more ppl - especially when server will be stable. I would like this server to be long term like it supposed to be because I really liked it (not so much now) for most of the time (and as posted before it always had flaws - but not that much as now) and always wanted to be better - that's why i started to warn about those changes (i know i'm boring but immortal on offlevel was one of first points when balance started to ruin. I said then that offlevel is ok [this game have a lot of afk requirement especially for old farts like us (we must be real - no way a lot of young ppl play this game xD) who have families, work etc] but if u really wanna immortal make it available on some mid tier maps - not top. You can also give more prize for real online - disable goblin points on offlevel. Imo also change rate - 1gp for 1h is really low, 10 days = 240gp so eg. farming one chaos talisman will take 50 (!) days, 24h of exp talisman (or pet + ring) = 12.5 days (both for full buff - 25 days...) etc. Ppl started to go on maps they couldn't achieve for many next rr's) but i wasn't listened and it started to be extremely bad. Now with master and majestic level will be even worse - ppl go on maps that should require almost full gear - but /offlevel and np... But maybe this is only my opinion - and ofc I don't blame anyone if he see it differently. :)

//edit - don't wanna spam more in another thread so i just end this here
Ok, when i see in topic about emg that's everything is tested and fine (no its not, and it was even before full stats. when emg kills ds wizard ten times faster than sum - ok, with 2 lvl higher wings and a bit better staff that give like ~10% not 1000% :D) - i guess this server is just not for me, I have completely different experience with gameplay and ok - i'm not the admin here. :)
Anyway it was nice to play here (at least for first month) but this config is not for me. I hope in future i can find on good server some of nice players i found here. ;] Cheers.
Ye thats right, I didnt know :) Welp, hope to meet you somewhere someday again, it was a good run :) Cu pal
SNiP
Nightmare

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 pm

guldur wrote:
I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know you, but you seem like a fine fellow. Sorry to see you go, take care and good luck elsewhere!
cya ;)
INTOX
Genocider

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:41 pm

guldur wrote:
Its like you see something strange... so you talk about it... they respond with "its ok, we try it, so you dont see nothing, gtfo" :D or " we played 10 thousand servers, we know shit.." :D
Its not bad server, but it is not good also.

Too much afking in offlevel .. or just muHelper. Offlevel helps ppl exp in locations where they normally dead, abusing it.

Also pay to win factor... platinum vip for exp and offlevel... rings pandas, exp amulet ... chaos assembly for safe +15.

Lot of ppl want to have muonline experienced again, but game developed to another stage, where it is too passive to enjoy it.

I finished 3rd cape +15, exc set +15, anc set +13, weapons +15 (aa) and lost interest in camping for something more...
MuOnline 2019 - zapneš MuHelper - /offlevel - reset - přidělit body -vyhazet bordel - >>repeat till FR :roll:
doctorson
Tantalos

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:49 am

Proc všude kde je něco Hard tak 1/2 hráčů brečí je to moc těžké můžete mít 2acc online nafarmit si afk bez banu a když maš čas tak chodis bose otom to prostě je